Published 2203 days
A woman got on a bus, holding a baby. The bus driver said:
- That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen.
In a huff, the woman took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what
- The bus driver insulted me - she fumed.
The man sympathized and said:
- Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers.
- You're right - she said - I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind.
- That's a good idea - the man said - Here, let me hold your monkey.
Published 1335 days
I like my men like I like my coffee. Silent.
Published 1428 days
My anger management class PISSES ME OFF!
Published 1434 days
She said she was turned on by dangerous men...so he started running with scissors.
Published 1465 days
People who have big feet have big...
Published 1471 days
I'm single by choice. Not my choice, but still a choice.
Published 1475 days
Do you want to know how to make holy water? You boil the hell out of it