4. When someone says that Hungarian "is like Russian and all those other Slavic languages," and then you have to go into great detail about the origins of Hungarian with a scolding history lesson.
226. When your mother makes noodles for the pörkölt, nokedli!
225. When, for those living in the U.S., you wake up to DUNA television on weekend mornings.
224. When Unikum cures everything! Even upset tummys in children. "One glass won't hurt, it's good for you. Drink it!!"
223. When you have to pay to use the bathroom at public places.
222. When you've ever heard the saying "jó van kisfiam" even though you're clearly a girl, when anyu was pissed off and being sarcastic.
221. When your mother and grandmother tell you to drink/use kamilla tea when your sick, grazed your knee, or have an infected eye. Apparently it cures EVERYTHING!